COVID-19 UpdateLOTUS TORONTO
As you are probably already aware, the COVID-19 Coronavirus strain is making its way around the world. We want to inform you of the steps we’re taking at Lotus Toronto to maintain a healthy and safe environment.
What We’re Doing:
- Increasing how often the warehouse area and dispatch center are being cleaned. This includes wiping down all surfaces, door handles, computers, etc.with an effective cleaner.
- Ensuring that all product, parcels & packaging are handled with the least amount of contact possible
- Stocking up on disinfecting products and making them readily available to our staff and couriers
- Staff have been instructed to ensure all protective gear (mask, gloves, etc) is worn during the packaging of all product and orders
- Monitoring the situation and adjusting protocol as recommended.
What You Can Do:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, or you have travelled outside of Canada, we respectfully ask you to request a contactless delivery & our couriers will leave your parcels in a safe place for your retreival.
- Limit cash on delivery transactions to prevent spreading the virus
- Do not share your joint/bong/vape etc – not sharing IS caring
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Eat healthy, sleep well and exercise.
- Stay Calm & Smoke Weed